You will be surprised how much you have to share with me, your Online Profit Strategist, once you start coaching with me. Here are ten commonly shared situations to help you get the most out of your time with me:
- A Problem. Just communicating with someone who cares takes away some of the sting, even if the solution isn’t readily apparent. And, once you’ve been heard, the solution (and there is ALWAYS a solution) can present itself. It is worth sharing even those events which “really aren’t a problem, but…”
- The Upset. Did something happen that really knocked you for a loop? Did you blow a perfect opportunity? No worries, I’ll listen to your upsets and help you sort out what happened and design a plan to get through it, and help prevent it from happening again!
- An Insight. An insight is like an “aha” moment. When you have one, share it. Because after the insight, results follow, especially when you have been able to articulate the “real” insight with your me.
- The Breakthrough. You feel great: energized, ready for action, relieved and clear. But a breakthrough without follow through is a temporary high, so share it and be ready to validate it with action or an accomplishment.
- A Dilemma. “Should I do X or Y?” I can help you make a better decision. Talk about your options, create a new one and get some perspective on the whole thing.
- A New Idea. Share your thoughts with me. I won’t debate the merits with you but will listen and have you develop your thoughts to make the most, personally and financially, of your idea.
- A Promise. Just tell me exactly what you want to do and when you promise to do it. I want to fully support promises that express your values or further your goals, and help keep you focused on building the business and the life YOU want.
- Your Feeling. Having a bad day, a good day, or a blah day? Tell me! I will acknowledge your feelings, and not try to talk you out of it, pep you up or anything like that. I get it and fully understand.
- Your Fears. Do you ever hesitate, get scared or stop part way? Good, you just passed the humanity test. Let’s talk about those fears though so we can find ways to minimize or eliminate them. They are after all, what’s stopping you from living that AMAZING life you truly desire.
- The Win. Wins are the purpose of coaching. When you reach a goal, accomplish a task, something great happened share these with me. Penelope, the Profit Pooch and I will happily do a dance of joy for you!
I hope this post helps those of you who are currently clients of mine. For those of you who aren’t yet, if this kind of support is something you’re looking for let’s set up a time to talk and see if working with me is a win/win. You can get on my schedule at ChatWithMande.com