After studying many successful entrepreneurs, working with clients who have succeeded and failed,and making the transformation to a 7-figure business owner myself, I’ve determined that there are 5 Pillars successful and spiritual entrepreneurs build their businesses on.
I’ve created my Expand Your Impact Events to combine the 5 Pillars outlined below so every month you can immerse yourself in a solid and sound foundation. You need to get ‘out there’ and impact more people with the transformational work you do and create the business & lifestyle that serves both you and your clients.
- Control – The only thing you can control is yourself and even more importantly — your mind. This is more than just a positive mindset. It’s about mastering your ability to create your own reality.
- Strategy – If you can’t see the forest for the trees, what’s the point? Let’s throw out ‘blueprints’ and design your business so that it serves you and your lifestyle as much as it serves the world. Your business should reflect your mission as a true reflection of your divine gifts and one which calls you forward to be the best YOU possible.
- Details – They say that the ‘devil is in the details’ and that’s very true especially as you grow your business bigger and bigger. You must master new skills of delegation, management, marketing and sales so you can expand the impact you will make in the world.
- Inspiration – Spiritual entrepreneurs might not believe in competition but for ideas and inspiration it is important to look at what others are doing.. Sometimes seeing what others are doing can provide you with hope that you can do it too and other times it offer an idea you can tweak for your business that just may turn everything around.
- Community – As we grow spiritually into the person we are meant to be and to influence the people we are meant to influence we need to surround ourselves with those who are on the same journey and can support us every step of the way. Our traditional family and friends can’t usually hold this space of transformation for us.
I’ve attended thousands of events over the past 10 years and I’ve hosted more than 100+ events in the South Florida area over the past 7 years. To my knowledge there is no other event out there that comes close to fully supporting the growth process for transformational entrepreneurs like the Expand Your Impact events.