So you’ve been trying to create a lifestyle based business for a while now.
You see others do it. And it seems like everyone makes it look so easy.
But for some reason, success keeps eluding you. Every time you get close to building the business and the life of your dreams, something happens and you end up back where you started.
Not this time.
Because this time you’re going to be armed with the same tips, tricks and secrets that the successful lifestyle entrepreneurs commit themselves to.
- Change Whatever Must Be Changed
- Do What Must Be Done
- Financially Invest in Personal Growth Continuously
- Get Coaching and Direction When Required
- Let Go of Self-Limiting Stories
- Never Stop Learning & Loving It
- Mastermind With Like-Minded People
- Release the Past
- Re-frame Situations That Feel Like Failures
- Face Ridicule, Humiliation and Rejection
- Totally Commit to Having a New Life
- Move if Necessary
- Refuse to Be a Victim to Anyone or Anything
- Make Decisions Based on What You Want Instead of What You Don’t Want
- Never Allow Fear To Be the Reason Why You Don’t Have Something
Now that I’ve been coaching entrepreneurs to get more clients, make more money and have more fun and freedom in their lives for more than 6 years and currently in my Expand Your Impact Freedom & Profit Lab, I’ve seen the dramatic difference between those who stay committed doing these 15 things versus those who have let one, two, three or many stop them. I’ve watched myself strengthen my commitment to these principles as I’ve struggled with creating a life I loved. I’m afraid the bad news here is that it’s not a one-time choice. It’s a choice we have to keep making each and everyday, especially when it seems the Universe it not supporting us.
I’d love to hear what you think about these 15 principles.
As a BONUS, please think about these the next time you have a soulful sales conversation with someone. Need help with your sales conversations, check out my Sales Magic Bullet. When you get to the part of the conversation where you talk to them about their own willingness to do whatever it takes to get the result they want you might find it helpful to walk them through these principles. I promise you, your clients will get the most magical results if they commit themselves to mastering these. Honestly, you don’t want the clients who aren’t committed to these principles anyway. In my experience those are the ones who ask for refunds, feel entitled to issue charge backs on your merchant accounts and bitch, complain and moan about their lack of results.