Seems like every year or two there is a new, hot, social media network released – you know the one that you just have to be a part of? First it was MySpace, and then Facebook, and most recently Twitter. This year’s must-have invite? Google+.
If you haven’t had a chance to look at it yet, Google+ is like a Facebook/Twitter mashup, with a little bit of the ill-fated Google Wave thrown in. And if you have had a chance to peek inside, you’re probably more than a little overwhelmed by all it has to offer.
Here’s the thing, no matter where you are in the Google+ learning curve, you need to know:
- What’s so special about Google+? Here’s a hint: it’s probably the most powerful networking tool in your arsenal, if you take the time to learn it’s features.
- How it compares to Facebook – and why you really do need both.
- How to leverage Google+ in your business – because the last thing you need is another time-waster.
- How to get a Google+ invite – Like a lot of new Google services, they’re big on anticipation and slow on invites, but that doesn’t mean you just have to sit on your hands and wait.
- How to get started with Google+ – including what features will make you more efficient, and which ones are a waste.
To help you get started with Google+ the right way, I’ve put together a short ecourse that covers everything you need to know to turn this new social networking site into one of your largest traffic and revenue sources.
Don’t get left behind. Sign up for my FREE 5 Day Crash Course in Google Plus and start leveraging it today!