Wow! I’m so grateful for all the kind words and sharing that’s being done over on my Facebook profile in regards to the special announcement I made on Friday.
I’m in LOVE with 3 guys actually! Ron is the lucky guy AND he has 2 amazing children (Andrew is 7 and Matthew is 3). I’m so honored to get to be their “bonus mom”. I’ll forever be grateful to Sally Hogshead, author of Fascinate, for introducing me to that term and later to the entire community of Bonus Families!
Truth be told it was Andrew that first asked me to be his bonus mommy last fall-aren’t kids just the most intuitive and precious things ever!
It makes me think about all the changes I’ve had to make in my own life in the past few years to be able to be in this place – essentially having a lot of the experiences and relationships that I’ve wanted. After hundreds of books I’m finally able to see the real life application of those principles and teachings into my own life. Being around the pure energy and open hearts of children sure speeds up that process!
In the spirit of service (but with a Spice Girl flair) I have to ask..
What do YOU really want?
Do you know how to clearly ask for it and make every moment decisions that will lead you down the path of getting it?
Do you find yourself experiencing doubt in your belief in yourself or the Universe in providing?
If you do, you’re not alone.
In fact, what you are experience is quite natural and just part of the process.
Along my way I’ve been guided by an entire team of people to help me discover how to:
- Get clear on what it is I really wanted (partly because I was experiencing what I DIDN’T want)
- Ask for in a very unattached way for what I wanted
- Use my intuition to guide my decision making process
- Understand what my intuition was and not allow my fear to confuse me
- Believe in myself
- See myself for who I really am
- Eliminate all the beliefs that weren’t true about who I really was (the biggest piece)
- Keep focused on building my business the way I wanted it to be
- Stop trying to do it some certain way and find my own way
- and much more!
I share with you today just a simple message of hope and inspiration! I know it sounds corny but If I Can Do It, You Can Do It!
Here are 3 simple questions for you to ponder over the next few days – if you need so help working through things – just give me a call 888.423.5960.
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What’s stopping you from having it? (Hint – it’s not anyone else!)
- How committed are you to having what you truly desire?
Thanks again for all the love.
To Living a Great Life
P.S. I feel a bit shy about sharing this news-I trying out a new celebratory me! Really being excited for the amazing things I’ve created in my life! And not being afraid of those who can’t join my celebrations.