If there’s one thing you’ve learned since starting out online, it’s that the competition is TOUGH! Gone are the days of adding a few keywords to your site and watching the traffic flood in, or running a dozen sites anonymously while raking in the affiliate commissions.
Being in business today is all about transparency, list building, and making a connection with your audience. And that can be hard to do when you’re just another nameless, faceless stranger on the Internet.The answer many small business owners have found might surprise you: Hosting a live event. Now don’t dismiss the idea until you’ve had a chance to really think about it, because it can pay off big if you do it right!
In my FREE 5-Part eCourse and Quick Planning Guide I’ll teach you how YOU can get your own successful live event off the ground quickly and easily:
- Three easy ways to get started with live events – Including one that will PAY you for your time!
- Critical tips for choosing the right venue – Because the last thing you want to discover (on the day of the event) is that it doesn’t seat enough people – or worse.
- How to set (and stick to) a budget – Skip this step and your live event will cost you money rather than earning it!
- How to choose a topic that will draw participants – and not leave you speaking to an empty auditorium.
- 6 essential steps for a successful live event – Once you’ve got these covered, you’ll be well on your way to an event you can be proud of!
PLUS – you’ll receive my 5-part ecourse, “5 Cost Effective Ways to Market Your Event” – because if no one knows about your opportunity, they can’t attend!
[shareload image=”” atext=”Download Now”]