The idea of making more money sounds simple but can really be challenging. You wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t now would you? The biggest difference in working with me is that together we’ll co-create a system for making more money for you blending together cutting edge techniques with time-test strategies so that you can enjoy the freedoms of the entrepreneurial lifestyle. Isn’t that why you started this business in the first place? 🙂 If you’d like to learn more about how we work with clients, read the following “Interview with Mande.”
“Interview with Mande”
How long have you been doing what you do and how did you get to be a Profit Strategist?
I started helping business owners get more clients at the age of 16. My ballet teacher suddenly died and her husband wanted to keep the 100+ student studio open in remembrance of her dream and because it was the only dance studio in a 45 mile radius. I quickly learned that what it took to be good at your craft wasn’t the same skills you needed to run a business. I paid my way through college on academic scholarships and teaching Dance, Pilates and Yoga at various studios. I loved helping people feel more comfortable with their bodies and increase their strength and resiliency. I was certified in Pilates through PhysicalMind Institute and worked as the Marketing Director for Colleen Glenn, founder of the Pilates Method Alliance) and Brent Anderson, Founder of Polestar Education.
The biggest challenge I faced during this time was that the majority of the public still needed to be education on why they needed to take care of their bodies and so it made client attraction much slower. In 2003, I found myself in South Florida and took a job with an Internet Marketing company. I came home from many of my first days of work crying…I was selling things that I didn’t love or believe in. Then I came back into work to find that the advertising deals I’d brokered produced $100,000. Seriously? I was selling water with a picture of Jesus on it?? People would buy that online? It made me stand up and take notice. My guidance told me to not worry but learn as much as I could, my time to do the bigger work would come.
In 2008, I found myself crying in Target. I couldn’t sell things I didn’t love or believe in anymore. I wanted to start a family and I wanted to change the world with all the internet marketing and social media strategies and tactics I had learned. I felt very overwhelmed at the magnitude of what needed to be done and completely alone in figuring out HOW to do it. What I didn’t realize what how perfectly the Universe was orchestrating things…first a pink slip, second a client who wanted me to consult (giving me income to start my business) and an internet marketing workshop to attend where I sat beside someone who had already done something very similar to what I wanted to do.
Fast forward today, I’ll still in business, helping many more people and really creating the business I want. I’ve got time to be with my kids, my husband and most importantly time to take care of myself. Now I’m passionately committed to helping other women make the leap and define success for themselves.
Who do you work with?
I work with spiritual entrepreneurs – sometimes they come to me a little closeted, afraid to really integrate their deeply spiritual nature into their work. Mostly because they have lived in environments where it’s not ok to rely on your intuition or be guided by a Divine team. I create a safe space for them to step into fully owning their super powers. I have worked with:
- Access Consciousness Practitioners
- Natural Health – Holistic Practitioners
- Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioners (Tappers)
- Reiki Masters
- NeuroLinguistic Program Practitioners
- Angel Therapy Practitioners
- Barbara Brennen Healers
- CranioSacral Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Art Therapists
- Animal Communicators
How are you different than other “business coaches?”
I bring the perfect balance of masculine and feminine energy into my work with my clients. One minute we can map out a 21 step sales funnel and the next we can be fully immersed in clearing energy blocks that hold you back. Having an MBA allows me to bring in time tested business strategies but having run a successful solopreneur business myself for over 7 years allows me to intimately understand exactly how overwhelming it is to feel like you have to do everything yourself. As a solopreneur moving into a place of business mastery you’ve also got to step out of the role of “doer of your craft” and move into the entrepreneur role. I don’t do cookie cutter plans. Everything is customized to my clients individual strengths and through strengthening their belief in their own powers.
- Holistic – No matter what the tactic you’re trying to implement is we’ll help you make sure it aligns with you own personal and professional goals and helps leverage you for achieving your goals quicker and with less effort.
- Blend of Strategies & Tactics – We feel it’s rude to leave you hanging with a great idea but no tangible way to make it happen. So everything we suggest comes with a step-by-step action plan for executing. The ultimate responsibility does lie in your hands to do what we say but you’re never left scratching your head wondering what to do next.
- We’re Flexible But Strong – Yes we customize strategies to fit every individuals unique combination of target market, message and media used but we won’t buckle under the pressure (or let you) to do something that isn’t in alignment with our ultimate end game. You can count on us to help you build a strong and flexible business that can weather any storm.
What Else Makes Mande Different?
Not only have we helped hundreds of other independent professionals over the years but we are successful independent professionals ourselves. We know what it’s like at every stage of the business to have to make the tough decisions needed to bring the business to the next level. Additionally we,
- Practice What We Preach – We constantly surround ourselves with those more successful than us and bring those cutting edge strategies to you.
- Work Hard & Play Hard – Yes you might find us up at 5 a.m. answering emails or writing blog posts when the content can’t help but pour out of us but you can count on the fact that we’ll be getting a mani/pedi a few hours later when everyone else is toiling away at their 9-5. Because we like our life we work hard to respect yours and help you find more ways to enjoy it.
- Never Rest On Our Laurels – Yes it’s great that we’ve helped clients use Twitter to get $35,000 worth of high end clients but what’s next? You won’t find a one hit wonder here. Helping you find out what it takes to make YOU successful is our ultimate goal!
What is expected of me if I decide to work with you?
You will be expected:
- to show up,
- to be willing to be 100% responsible for yourself and your experiences,
- to be coachable,
- to be willing to be uncomfortable at times in order to learn new skills,
- to stretch yourself into a new way of being,
- to attend your calls,
- to attend your group calls, and
- to attend your retreats.
Does it really work?
Yes. Absolutely. And you have to be willing to do the work. Whether it’s doing online research, or hiring a team and then training and managing them, whether it’s learning to write copy or learning how to give a speech, you must be willing to do what you need to do in order to get the results you want. It works. Absolutely. How well it works is up to you.
What results can I expect?
Your results will be different from others’ results depending upon the following:
- your level of commitment,
- the maturity of your business, and
- your willingness to take action.
Some business owners have succeeded in getting to the 6-figure mark in one year, whereas others have taken longer.
How quickly can I expect results?
As quickly as you are willing to take action and do the “hard” work. Many entrepreneurs prefer to work on their websites instead of talking with people, yet it is the latter that results in successful sales. Yes, you need a website, but if you are looking to gain clients, then you must be willing to reach out and connect with your potential clients, again and again. While the ultimate goal of working with us is getting more clients and time (freedom and fun) what does that actually look like?
- Confidence and Clarity – You won’t need to chase your tail anymore with new fangled marketing techniques. You’ll wake up knowing what actions to take that will keep you get more clients and have more freedom. You’ll feel confident that taking consistent action will attract to you the perfect clients.
- Feast or Famine Cycle Will Flatten Out – Referrals are an essential component to a strong marketing portfolio but after working with you us you’ll have a system in place for getting referrals and walking a referred party through the process of getting to know, like and trust you so that they more quickly want to do business with you. We don’t want the referrals to go away we just want to help you to rely on more than one method for getting clients.
- Passionate About Serving – This one is probably the biggest benefit of them all. Once you really understand that marketing and sales is about communicating passionately about how you can help people live better lives then you’ll be on fire to tell people about how you can work together. There won’t be anymore pushy sales conversations because you’ll understand how to nurture relationships with prospects so that they actually open up to you want to work together.
- Inoculated From Bright Shiny Object Syndrome – No matter what new marketing tool comes out, you’ll understand the fundamentals of solid business growth and will be able to transfer that knowledge to quickly and effectively utilizing whatever tool is out there. You’ll also understand when to ‘jump on the band wagon’ and when to just sit on the sidelines. Sometimes it’s time to hang out with your friends and family while others slave away Tweeting and posting about the life your out living!
- Eliminate Struggle – Got a great new idea but just don’t know how to put a step-by-step plan together to get the plan into action? As long as you work with us, we’re just a phone call or email away. Clients are always amazed at how easy it is for us to put things into a 1, 2, 3 action plan along with the tools you need to get from here to wherever you’re looking to be.
- Multiple Income Streams – After working with us for awhile clients find themselves making more money everyday. Some even make money in their sleep! At first it might be a $37 sale here or there but eventually you’ll get to $1,000+ day or more. This income comes from leveraged opportunities like information products, perpetual webinars, licensing deals and more.
What We’re Really Trying to Accomplish…
Simply stated what gets us to jump out of bed every morning is the burning desire to help other passionate independent professionals get more clients, and master time so that they can have the freedom and fun that being an entrepreneur is supposed to provide.
What does working together look like?
Working together is really a process of co-creation. My job is to lead and guide you to the highest purpose for yourself and the people you’re meant to serve…and each client I work with experiences their business differently. Because we live here on earth we’ve agreed at a soul level to ‘play by the rules’…that means we need money to experience this reality to the fullest. If we are called to be business owners and leaders we have to create businesses that makes money. The biggest problem I find most people experience is income instability, a deadly feast or family cycle. Sometimes they have clients and cash but are too busy to market and get new clients and then they have too much time on their hands and not enough clients.
My first task as your coach/mentor is to help you get to a place of knowing how to create a steady $10,000 of income every month and guaranteeing yourself that income for 6-12 months at a time so you have time to really put the systems and structure in place to attract the right clients to you instead of chasing down clients when you’re starving. After that we work on mastering the perfect Marketing avenues for you and your ideal clients. I’ve worked with hundreds of clients and there is no magic place to get clients. In fact, there is often a very simple and soul-fulfilling way to get clients if you focus on what you love to do and how you like to connect with people instead of being distracted by bright shiny objects.
And the bottom line is we have to free up your time with systems and structures. You’ve got people who need you to change their lives. You’ve got a family who needs you. And most importantly it takes a lot of internal work to change the world so you’ve got to free yourself up enough to take care of yourself so you really can be present for everyone else. If you’re ready to get serious about creating the life you want (and deserve) keep reading and find out more about what it’s like to work with me and see if it’s a good fit for you.
Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
How can I guarantee myself that I will get more clients – and quickly?
By being willing to do what it takes to do that. If you are willing, you will get clients.
Will I recover the investment I put into this coaching program?
If you do the work, you will absolutely recover your investment.
How will we work together and what does the program entail?
Depending upon the program you choose, you will either receive one-on-one sessions with me, as well as group sessions, or just the group sessions.
How long is the program?
I have programs that can get you results in as soon as 2 hours and I have programs that help you play full out all year long. Depending on your desires and commitment level we’ll find a program that’s the best fit for you.
Do people ever sign up for more than one time?
What are your coaching programs like?
They are filled with the how-to’s of building your business, with step-by-step systems, handouts, and exercises. During our one-on-one calls, you come to the call with your questions about strategy, about mindset or whatever challenges you have been facing in implementing, and we work through those challenges. During our group calls, we celebrate together, we work through mindset issues together, and we work on strategies together. During the retreats, we have rich, intimate, deeply-connecting times together. The retreats often include spiritual rituals and powerful energy exercises. In addition, they are filled with teaching the grounded business building skills. We have fabulous fun!
Do you accept credit cards? Absolutely.
Ok, I’m ready. How do we get started?
If I’m not sure I’m ready to get started, how can I sample your work at low cost to see if it’s the right fit for me?
Absolutely. Your best way to do this is to join the Expand Your Impact Program. Here is your link to get started:
I have a family and a busy life. I really want more clients, but I don’t have much time to spare. How much time will this take?
It will take as much time as you have to give. I have worked with women who have full practices and numerous children. They, too, have a busy life. You get to decide how much time you want to devote to building your business. The amount of time is up to you. Now that you have a better idea about the results you can expect by working with us and our approach and philosophy of working with clients, next go to the Coaching, Consulting and Training page to learn about the specific services and programs we offer.