How to Work Less, Accomplish More, and Boost Your Profits With the Simple Technique Offline Businesses Have Used for Centuries
Remember when you started your business, and you were so excited about learning all the new tools and technologies? You’d spend hours painstakingly creating a header graphic for a website, or several days writing a how-to article to share with your clients. You probably even spent a week or so learning the ins and outs of your hosting plan just to install a new blog.
Now, though, things have changed. Your time is far more valuable than it was back then, and wasting it on tasks you’re not good at – or that you hate – is not helping your business to grow.
It’s time to think about hiring some help. It’s time you considered how outsourcing those tasks can actually make you money.
It seems counter-intuitive, I know, but the truth is, when you strategically plan to spend money outsourcing, your business will actually earn more profit. In its simplest form, outsourcing will earn you money when you outsource jobs that cost less than you can earn in the time it would take you to complete the work.
But there’s more to it than that. You also need to consider your stress level (how much you hate to do certain things), extra training you might have to pay for just to become competent (and no entrepreneur gets paid for on-the-job training), and time spent away from your family while you work at some necessary but not critical task.
Imagine how much less stress you’d have if you could just hand over those tasks to someone who has the talent, the desire, and the skills to easily complete them.
Don’t think you’re ready to take the plunge into outsourcing? You might be closer than you think. The truth is, a lot of small business owners unwittingly sabotage their own success by actively resisting growing their business.
You’ve probably had a few of these thoughts yourself (I know I have):
- “I can’t afford to hire someone right now” – The truth: Spending time doing tasks that are below your skill level COSTS you money.
- “No one will do this they way I want it done” – The truth: Control issues are one of the biggest productivity killers in business – I’ll help you learn to let go, so you can get more done with less stress!
- “I don’t have time to train someone” – The truth: There will never be a perfect time, but the longer you procrastinate, the more complicated the task will be. Start early and start small for the greatest outsourcing success.
Once I finally learned to let go of my resistance and embrace outsourcing, my business began to flourish, and yours will, too. To help you get started, I’ve put together a comprehensive guide that will walk you through the steps to put your outsourcing plan in place, so you can enjoy your business again.
Like any profitable business venture, outsourcing requires good planning and organization to be a success. That’s why “Outsourcing Magic Bullet Virtual Training Program” includes:
- The 12 most common types of outsourcing – And what you can and cannot expect to gain from each.
- Advice for avoiding the most frequent stumbling block – Make this common mistake, and outsourcing WILL cost you money!
- 4 key strategies to ensure your success – Not only will they help you outsource better, but cultivating these habits will improve your overall business as well!
There’s a lot of talk these days about “lifestyle design” for entrepreneurs, but I’m telling you, none of the advice you’ve heard will help if you don’t first design your business – and that starts by delegating responsibility to capable, talented contractors. I’ll show you how in this easy-to-read, all inclusive guide, including:
- How to keep an eye on your budget while still getting more done than you ever have.
- Helpful interview questions you can use to be sure you and your new contractor will get along well.
- How to keep everyone organized and on task – this is the key to a smooth-running business.
- 3 tips for building trust in your outsourcing relationship.
- How to avoid DIY syndrome and get over your need to micromanage – because learning to let go means less stress for everyone, including you!
You'll Also Quickly Learn How To:
- Decide which jobs to outsource and which ones make more sense on your desk – get this right and you’ll be an instant outsourcing success story!
- Find the right fit for your business – and avoid wasting time and money on the wrong people
- Avoid the most common outsourcing pitfalls – and how hiring a contractor can actually help keep you focused and on task!
Outsourcing is the single most important skill you must develop if your business is ever going to be as profitable, fun, and sustainable as you know it can be. Don’t make the mistake that so many solo-preneurs do when they think they simply must do everything themselves – it will only cause you to burn out and give up your dream of being a true business owner.
Remember, offline businesses could not remain in business without employees, so why do online business owners think they have to do it all alone? Trust me – you can’t do everything yourself. Let me help you get started with outsourcing the right way, and you’ll wonder how you ever managed alone!
Outsourcing is a skill every business owner should develop. Luckily, it’s a skill that’s easily learned, if you have the right resources and a plan to follow, and that’s exactly what “Outsourcing Magic Bullet: How to Get the Help You Need To Build the Business You Really Want” will do for you and your business.
Here's Exactly What You'll Receive In This Virtual Training Program
Maybe you don’t like to watch me on video so much! It’s ok! Download these MP3’s and you can listen to on the go, in your car, at the gym or maybe your kid’s soccer game!
Come hang out with other like-minded entrepreneurs in this private Facebook Group! It’s also where we’ll communicate regularly about updates and revisions to the content!
I update each of my Magic Bullet training programs about every 18-24 months so when I completely revamp this program you’ll be the first to get notified AND you’ll receive free updates. How can it get any better than that!!!??
2 Hours of Video Training
Look over my shoulder as I walk through the worksheets and handouts with you.
Want to see in print exactly what I said in one of the training videos? No worries, you’ll get a PDF with the transcripts from each of the training videos so you can highlight, make notes, etc. so you can further integrate the learning into your BE-ing-ness!
Here’s where the rubber meets the road! Use these fill-in-the-blank worksheets to guide you through implementing what you’ve learned in the training videos into action for your own business!
Bonus #1: 60-Minute Video Training on "How to Outsource For Cheap Using Fiverr" - $97 Value
We’re going to show you how easy it is to access fast, inexpensive professional services so you can quickly produce products, as well as uncover new sources of affordable, quality outsourcing.
We’re also going to show you how to avoid offers that will do nothing for you but waste your time. So make sure you have your favorite drink sitting ready to sip, and line up a notepad and pencil, and let’s begin.
Bonus #2 - Monthly Updates to Our Outsourcing Roladex
Stay up-to-date with the best providers on Fiverr with our monthly updated Outsourcing Magic Bullet Roladex.
Bonus #3: Outsourcing Spec Sheets
Ever struggle with what to write in a job description? Use my swipe and deploy templates to hire contractors for the following positions:
- New Article
- 3D Box
- Table of Contents
- Virtual eBook Cover
- Affiliate Program
- Autoresponder Series
- Code Cleaning & Simple SEO
- Keyword Research
- Link Building
- Report Creation
- Rewriting Existing Article