Are you looking to leverage your time and social media networking efforts so you can design a business that works for you even when your not?
I believe that everyone is valuable and everyone I meet might have just what I’m looking for to support me right now and in the days and weeks to come. I especially LOVE being that resource for other people. With over 3,500+ Facebook Friends, 12,000+ Twitter Followers and 2,500+ LinkedIn Connections and other social network profiles it’s impossible to stay in touch with everyone. So I like to turn my “virtual friends” into more intimate connections. I’ve found the easiest way to do that is with a ‘Virtual Coffee’.
What is a ‘Virtual Coffee’?
A ‘Virtual Coffee’ is a short 10-15 minute “get to know you” conversation via the telephone. The purpose of the short time frame is to allow each party to identify 3 primary things
- What are you looking for right now to take the next step in your business?
- Do you need more ideal clients? If so what does one look like?
- Do you need more strategic partners? If so, what does one look like?
- Do you need joint venture opportunities? If so, what’s an ideal joint venture partner look like?
- Are you looking for referrals? If so, what kind? Assistants, Clients, Speaking Gigs?
- What’s on the horizon in the next 60-90 days that you need support with?
- What passion project are you working on long term?
If you’re interested in spending some time with me and see how we can support each other in strategically building our businesses peak at my calendar here and find a time that fits your busy schedule!
To Your Increased Online Visibility and Profitability,
Mande White, MBA
P.S. Please note that this is NOT a sales call to try to enroll you in one of my programs or get you to purchase one of my products. My intention is to connect with like minded people and get access to the people and the resources I’m looking for to grow my business as well as fatten up my Roladex so that when someone asks me for a X – I know just the person to call!