So, before you head off to your next networking meeting or post another tweet/status update you might want to make sure you can easily answer these 10 questions about your ideal target market.
- What keeps them up at night, stomachs churning, eyes open, staring at the ceiling?
- What are they afraid of?
- What are they angry about? Who are they angry at?
- What are their top three daily frustrations?
- What trends are occurring and will occur in their business and their lives?
- What do they secretly, ardently desire most?
- Is there a built-in bias to the way they make decisions?
- Do they have their own language?
- Who else is selling something similar to them, and how?
- Who else has tried selling them something similar, and how has that effort failed?
If you can’t answer these questions clearly then getting clear on these might be the missing piece to your profit puzzle. If you’d like help getting clear on these questions please don’t wait any longer – give me a call today 888.423.5960.