Ever heard the saying “Out of Sight, Out of Mind”?
The idea that something is easily forgotten or dismissed as unimportant if it is not in our direct view.
When it comes to utilizing LinkedIn to get more clients it’s imperative to make sure that you are not forgotten or dismissed.
Here are 5 Simple Ways to Keep Your LinkedIn Profile In Front of Your Prospects
- Update your status everyday: Share content your prospects would find interesting on the subject. It doesn’t matter if the content comes from you or other sources.
- Share content via Box.net application: Did you write a great white paper or report on your subject? Share the document easily with prospects that are interested-just make sure you have a clear call to action at the end of the resource to make it easy for your prospects to take the next step.
- Share content via SlideShare application: Turn that white paper into a presentation and upload to SlideShare. Then use the LinkedIn application to automatically post the content to your profile.
- Share content via Google Presentations: Share the love and post some of your presentations online using Google Presentations and then integrate them into your profile.
- Connect More via YouTube: Adding video to your profile will make you stand out from the competition for sure. The YouTube application makes it easy to keep LinkedIn automatically updated.
Posting content regularly to LinkedIn is the key to staying in front of your prospects and building the very critical Triad of Success. If you need help creating content that shows off your talents and results then you might want to invest in my LinkedIn Magic Bullet program and learn the tips & tricks of creating content that engages your prospects or if you’re looking for faster results you might want to hire a Marketing Mentor like myself.