Are you generating at least 3-5 leads per day from all your social media efforts?
Are you selling your programs and services 24/7/365 even on days your playing with the kids or taking care of clients or yourself?
Do you have a consistent brand image across all social network?
Do you know exactly what you need to be creating content wise today, tomorrow and next week to effortlessly attract your ideal clients to you?
If you answered NO to any or all of the above then it is definitely time for an Extreme Social Media Makeover.
Some clients come to me and we spend 90 days working on crafting a profit plan for just one social network. Those clients have paid $3,000+ for this intensive attention.
My team and I have been brainstorming ways to serve you better and faster and are proud to introduce
Here’s a sneak peak at what the Intensive Day will look like
Intensive Day Agenda:
9 a.m. Strategic Goal Setting to Match Plan to Income Goals.
10:30 a.m. Interview with LinkedIn copywriter for profile makeover
Noon Lunch & Chat with Graphic Designer
1:30 p.m. YouTube Channel Optimization + Video Blogging Strategy
3:00 p.m. Twitter Profile Optimization Plus Hootsuite Setup
4:30 p.m. Next Step Action Plan
My goal for you is at the end of the day you walk away with the following:
- Strategic Social Media Profit Plan: That means seeing the big picture of what programs you’re selling and what needs to be done to make that happen
- LinkedIn Profile Makeover (final revisions to be completed within 30 days): That means 5 juicy experience listing showing off who you really are and how someone reading your profile can benefit from working with you. This asset will be a strong client magnet for you in the future.
- Twitter Profile Makeover (including custom background image): That means you’ll look super professional on this network and be ready to experience success like my client Anne ($35,000 in one month from Twitter connections!)
- Facebook Profile Makeover: This means 6 timeline cover photo images and 1 custom lead generation application. Plus we’ll map out what other images need to be created (you should be posting 1 per day) to create engagement with your ideal clients.
- Content Marketing Map for 1 Upcoming Program Launch: This means you’ll know what to blog when and how to turn your traditional knowledge into marketing content that attracts your ideal clients and has them engaging with you more and more until they can’t help but to work with you.
If all this sounds like something you would benefit from, I’d invite you to read more here.
Or call me at 888.423.5960 to set up a time to talk and see if the program is a fit for you.
To Your Increased Online Visibility and Profitability,
Mande White, MBA